V-Moda - A Remix of High Fashion & High Fidelity
I've tried thinking of the best way to describe how much I love the new V-Moda Vibe II earbuds and microphone. It seems crazy, but when you are tethered as much as I am, having a good, crisp, sharp sound means the world to me. Not only that, since it's an "always on" device, having a headset that looks sleek, is such an appreciated and coveted bonus.
I have not been impressed with the iPhone standard headphones and have been searching for what I feel is the perfect headset (headphones + mic for taking calls).
All about the Vibe II
I can now say, I love my iPhone and Vibe II. V-Moda did everything right. They made this headset just as fashionable and "on the go" functional as the iPhone itself.
Putting these earbuds through the ringer the past couple of weeks, I really feel V-Moda went the extra mile to make the perfect headset (and mic).
Here's what appeals most to me:
- The earbuds deliver great sound quality.
- The mic delivers really clear pitch and voice sound.
- Noise reduction from the outside world is such a treat, especially when I am trying to write.
- The fit was perfect for me right out of the box, but the set also comes with three other sizes, which I think is a total necessity.
- The sport earhooks make running "fuss free." For runners, you'll know what I mean.
- The external ear bud looks really cool. It has a really nice sophisticated design - almost jewel-like in a high-tech geek chic kind of way.
I wanted to write this post all about the great music experiences I have had with V-Moda, but I have to admit this extension of my iPhone appeals to me on such a functional, day-to-day level. Music is always in the background, but V-Moda's "performance" is totally in the foreground for me.
Love it. Love it. Love it.
If you have an iPhone and you are fed up with the rubbery tangled mess of wires, you gotta consider V-Moda. They totally got it right!
Website | Where to Buy
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: V-Moda - A Remix of High Fashion & High Fidelity.
TrackBack URL for this entry: